Hewlett Packard iPAQ 514 - Luxurious Gadget But Cheap Price

Already for a time I have been having the HP iPAQ 514 and the truth is that right now I believe that without the nonserious anything, the handling facility is amazing as well as the functionality, I have some programs extra installed like a pdf viewfinder an agenda (PAPYRUS) and the truth is that it goes to the thousand wonders!

Use it to part of telephone like no, of agenda where I have all the appointments of work, the birthdays of people as well as the works in Word format or excel the truth has become my third computer,

connection WIFI to enter to review the mail and to make some searches by Internet this good, the screen is not very great but more and more they are estan doing pag Web for smartphones only is necessary to look for them! An excellent telephone with great benefits to a reduced size that it gives but!



Advertisement